Vacancy No: E-VN-2015-002164
Duty Station: New York
Country: United States of America
Region: NY HQ
Job Level: P-5
Application Close: 07-Sep-15
Contract Type: Long-term Staff (FT)
Purpose of the Position
Key Expected Results
2. Create and/or oversee creation of all necessary policies, taxonomies and governance mechanisms in relation to ECM and in coordination and consultation with the UNICEF regulatory framework Coordinator.
3. Oversee implementation of ECM software platforms and business process changes.
4. Develop and oversee change management, training and communication activities related to new ECM business processes and work cultures.
5. Develop plan for maintenance and updating of ECM instruments, software platforms, business processes and support.
- A minimum of ten (10) years of relevant experience in Enterprise Content Management and related change management activities is required.
- A valid professional certification(s) in Enterprise Content Management, Electronic Records Management, Customer Relationship Management and/or Taxonomy, is considered desirable.
- Previous hand on experience in project management is required.
- A valid professional certification(s) in Project Management (i.e. PMP) is considered an asset.
- Previous hands on experience in a supervisory/managerial capacity is required.
- Prior work experience in knowledge/information management is required.
- Previous hands on experience in user-centred design is highly desirable.
- Fluency in English (written and verbal) is required. Knowledge of an additional UN Language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian, Spanish) is considered an asset.
Competencies of Successful Candidate
- Consistently achieves high-level results, managing and delivering projects on-time and on-budget.
- Creates and encourages a climate of team-working and collaboration in a multi-cultural environment.
- Sets, develops and revises organizational strategy and develops clear visions of the organization's future potential.
- Contributes innovative approaches, insights and ways of designing projects; drives effective change initiatives.
- Quickly builds rapport with individuals and groups. Actively nurtures good relationships with people across all organizational levels and boundaries, and with government leaders and stakeholders.
- Sets clearly defined objectives and plans activities for self, own team or department.