Electronic Records Systems International Consultant - New York - SSA
Job Number: 498773 | Vacancy Link
Location: Information Tech Solutions & Services
Work Type : Consultancy
For 60 years, UNICEF has been working on the ground in 190 countries and territories to promote children's survival, protection and development. The world's largest provider of vaccines for developing countries, UNICEF supports child health and nutrition, good water and sanitation, quality basic education for all boys and girls, and the protection of children from violence, exploitation, and AIDS. UNICEF is funded entirely by the voluntary contributions of individuals, businesses, foundations and governments
Enterprise Content Management (ECM) is a formalized means of organizing and storing an organization's documents, and other content, that relate to the organization's processes. The term encompasses strategies, methods, and tools used throughout the lifecycle of the content.
· Support development of SharePoint online custom solutions that enable SharePoint to connect to other systems and/or data including SharePoint apps and add-ons.
· Implement records and document management features
• Develop and customize workflows using SharePoint Designer, Visual Studio or other.
· Good understanding of Content Types, Taxonomy, SharePoint Search, Information Management Policies
• Work with project team to develop prototype and pilot new platform in UNICEF
Required Skills :
• Minimum 2 years of experience as a SharePoint Developer.
· Demonstrated experience with document and records management systems in SharePoint
• Experience with Gimmal Records System desirable
• Strong expertise with SharePoint Designer and InfoPath to build custom SharePoint workflows and forms.
• Strong experience with Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server.
• Experience developing workflows.
• Experience developing web applications
• Ability to design SharePoint solutions from rough process flows and requirements
• Proven development ability in Web technologies, jQuery, HTML5, XML, CSS, IIS, .net, AJAX, Web API, Infopath, Central Admin.
• Ability to work collaboratively in a diverse, team environment.
• Exceptional problem solving and multitasking skills, with a logical and pragmatic attitude
• Excellent communication and organizational
• Fluency in English is required;
• Knowledge of another UN language is an asset.
Full time position in New York Office possible relocation.
Evaluation of Proposals:
The consultant proposal will be assessed by a committee composed of UNICEF staff and will be based on the followings:
- Technical expertise and experience (70%);
- Financial offer (30%).
Opening Date 30 Aug 2016 Eastern Standard Time
Closing Date 15 Sep 2016 Eastern Standard Time