- Handles and updates the data of the Human Resources Information System as well as the personal files.
- Provides personnel related information to authorized staff on request in accordance with the Staff Regulations; receives and files each movement of the data.
- Prepares “To Whom it May Concern” letters.
- Secondary school certificate;
- Two years of work experience;
- MS Office;
- Communication skills;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Customer service orientation;
- Initiative and integrity;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
Commensurate remuneration package i.e. monthly basic salary of (€2,607 x 12 per year) with tax-free benefits and six-week annual leave.
Applicants should kindly complete the “Application Form” which can be downloaded from our website (www.opec.org) and send it to:
Finance & Human Resources Department
A-1010 Vienna – Austriaor
The deadline for receipt of applications is 31 March 2014. Acknowledgements will only be sent to short-listed candidates.