Saturday, February 10, 2018
Records and Information Management Officer (Junior position). AIIB, Beijing. Open until 14 February 2018
Tuesday, January 9, 2018
Vacancy Notice ESCB/IO Information Management Specialist
The Information Governance Division (IGO) of the Directorate General Secretariat of the European Central Bank (ECB) is seeking an Information Management Specialist for its Information Management Solutions Team.
The IGO Division is responsible for:
· developing, maintaining and guiding the implementation of information management policies and procedures and providing records management services, including in the area of data protection;
· managing the ECB’s physical and electronic archives and ensuring the disclosure of archived information when required, as well as disposing of information in accordance with the ECB’s information retention policy;
· managing the ECB library and providing staff with print and electronic publications and information services;
· supporting the further development of Enterprise Information Management and coordinating the
· selection of systems and tools for archives and library management, as well as for collaboration, document and records management;
· providing relevant user training, maintenance and support for the ECB, the Eurosystem, the European System of Central Banks (ESCB), the European Systemic Risk Board (ESRB), the Single Supervisory Mechanism (SSM) and the Single Resolution Board (SRB).
The Information Management Solutions Team is responsible for:
· coordinating and developing information management solutions, especially DARWIN (the ECB’s electronic documents and records management system operating on OpenText Content Server);
· designing and configuring business solutions, such as communities, reports and workflows in DARWIN;
· providing DARWIN user support;
· user community and training management.
Information Management Specialist within the team will be entrusted the following main tasks:
· provision of information, advice, tools and functional support to ECB/SSM key users (including ESCB Committee and ESRB secretaries) and key contact persons in other organisations using DARWIN;
· provision of specialist functional support to Records Management Specialists, Librarians and Archivists in the ECB;
· resolution of functional issues/questions;
· day-to-day communication with and animation of user communities;
· design and configuration (using DARWIN functionality) of standard workflows, reports and customised web interfaces, etc.;
· participation in the collection, evaluation and prioritisation of functional improvements to DARWIN or to other information management solutions;
· analysis of requirements and process optimisations; design, implementation, testing and delivery of business change requests from business areas, projects or committees/collaboration groups;
· participation in the testing of maintenance releases and business continuity readiness for information management solutions, including collaboration with the Directorate General Information Systems;
· maintenance of toolkits and knowledge databases for users and the IS Service Desk;
· monitoring and reporting on application functional support activities;
· contributing to the selection, implementation and support of new information management solutions.
· bachelor’s degree (ideally in IT, business administration, information management or related subjects);
· at least three years’ recent full time equivalent experience in the field of information, knowledge, records, archives or library management or a similar discipline;
· experience in configuration, implementation and functional support of ECM solutions;
· experience in business analysis and process optimisation;
· working knowledge of standard office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
· advanced command of English with proven drafting ability;
· working knowledge of at least one other official language of the EU.
The contract will happen under the framework the ESCB & International Organisations framework and are between 3 and 36 months. We have a preference for a longer term contract.