: 2016-05-26, 9:20:27 AM
- to provide interns with the opportunity to gain practical work experience in line with their studies or interests, and expose them to the work of the IAEA and the United Nations as a whole;
- to benefit the IAEA's programmes through the assistance of qualified students specialized in various professional fields.
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Undergraduate degree or graduate level studies in the relevant fields in archives and records management
- Candidates must be a minimum of 20 years of age and have completed at least three years of full-time studies at a university or equivalent institution towards the completion of a first degree.
- Candidates must not previously have participated in the IAEA's internship programme.
- Candidates may apply up to one year after the completion of a bachelor's, master's or doctorate degree.
- Fluency in written and spoken English; fluency in any other IAEA official languages (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian, Spanish) an asset.
- Candidates must attach two signed letters of recommendation to their application.