Location: Lausanne, Switzerland
Contract Type: Temporary
Activity Level: 100%
Entry Date: 01.03.2019
Duration: 9 Months
The Information and Knowledge Management Specialist contributes to making available, and to the integrity and promotion of information and knowledge. He/She contributes to activities and information and knowledge management projects and coordinates and/or leads them. He/She ensures the optimal integration of information and knowledge management practices into existing procedures.
- Develops records management expertise within the organisation, and ensures this is shared with colleagues and adhered to. Manages the activities and services that depend on it.
- Manages or contributes to the various projects involving the Unit.
- Contributes to the managing and analysing requests, developing management methods and tools, and adopting and implementing solutions.
- Conducts regular analyses in order to propose improvements and solutions.
- Manages the organisation’s information, legal and financial documents, incoming and outgoing information, reference documents and all administrative archives.
- Is the contact person for internal clients (departments, programmes, etc.) related to information and knowledge management services; identifies possibilities for improvement and risks; offers solutions.
- Provides optimal support and a first-rate service for both internal and external requests; responds to requests and assists users.
- Contributes to setting up a transparent information and knowledge management process at the IOC.
- Contributes to adopting best practices in terms of information and knowledge management.
- Contributes to the optimisation and development of information and content management in accordance with the strategies in place and the needs of the institution.
- Contributes to managing the key elements of information management, such as information mapping, classification, etc.
- Contributes to information good governance (policies, procedures, guidelines, norms, etc.).
Training, language and IT skills
- Training in information and knowledge management (university qualification, HES or equivalent).
- Significant and relevant experience in the field of information and knowledge management (5 years).
- Proven experience in project management.
- Proven experience in content management tools such as SharePoint and records management solutions.
- Knowledge of other platforms – portals and extranets – would be an asset.
- Good knowledge of new trends, whether in the field of technology or services, linked to a real ability to adapt.
- Excellent written and oral French and English.