Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support staff with management of the documents in the document management system including creation, editing, approval and uploading of documents,
- Quality control of a subset of documents in the ESO document management system,
- Basic system administration tasks in the document management system,
- Arrangement of duty trips for staff members,
- Preparation of purchase and shipping requests,
- Organisation of meetings,
- Support new employees with logistic matters.
- You should have several years of experience in a similar position providing support at Group Management level, preferably in an international working environment. Experience in organising meetings, taking minutes as well as the ability to balance conflicting demands and prioritise workload are needed,
- Experience with a document management system such as Blue Cielo Project Portal is needed,
- Experience with document release and archiving principles,
- A good knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Windows 7 and Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc) is essential,
- Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) applications is desirable.
- Strong organisation skills, high level commitment, and discretion and diplomacy,
- Provide clear, concise and timely oral and written communications. Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues at all levels and external contacts,
- The ability to research, analyse, summarise and present information in a clear and logical manner is required,
- Willingness to acquire new skills, keep up-to-date with the tools used in the daily work, adapt to new procedures and to identify ways to optimise the workflow,
- Ability to work both on your own initiative and within teams in an international and multicultural environment.