Deadline: 20 May 2018 - Job Code: 3.4.04
The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) has a vacancy based in Vienna, Austria, for an Archive Specialist in its Data Services Department.
- Carries out digital and physical archiving tasks.
- Advises on and implements relevant information management policies and classification systems.
- Implements mechanisms to enforce compliance with OPEC information security policies.
- Develops processes and procedures for information security and assets conservation.
- Develops processes and procedures for secure document transfer and distribution.
- Advises, supports and collaborates with staff of the Secretariat to ensure compliance with existing information management policies.
- Collaborates with staff of the Secretariat to ensure that OPEC’s information digitalization is conducted properly.
- Manages and maintains OPEC information digitalization and management tools such as scanning applications, document management systems and automated document archiving.
- Explores emerging information management technologies and proposes improvements.
- Carries out any other tasks assigned by the relevant superiors as pertain to his/her background, qualifications and position.
- University degree: Computer Science, Information Technology or other Science studies related to Information Management/Archiving
- Work experience: 5 years
- Information Management Skills (Digital and Physical)
- Document Management Systems (OpenText)
- Records Management Systems
- Digital Archiving
- Information Storing, Indexing and Classification
- Configuration Management
- MS Office Suite
- Analytical & presentation skills
- Communication & interpersonal skills
- Customer service orientation
- Initiative & integrity
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
Commensurate remuneration package, i.e. monthly basic salary of (€ 4,061 x 12 per year), with tax-free benefits and six-week annual leave.
Finance & Human Resources Department
A-1010 Vienna – Austria
Online applicants should quote “Job Code 3.4.04” in the “Subject” field. An automatic reply will be sent to confirm the successful submission of the documents.
The deadline for receipt of applications is 20 May 2018. Acknowledgements will only be sent to short-listed candidates.