- Help manage the IMF’s Records Management program, including:
- Help to define and implement a lifecycle policy for all content,
- Maintain IMF file plans and retention schedules,
- Implement records management policies such as file plans and retention schedules,
- Develop and test electronic records management procedures and workflows,
- Develop and test business rules for automated declaration and filing of electronic records,
- Develop and update the records management educational material,
- Train departmental personnel on the IMF’s records management program policies and procedures,
- Assist with developing strategy and testing approaches for archives and records management systems.
- Provide business analysis support for archives and records projects including requirements gathering and workflow design.
- Provide technical support for several Archives and Records systems - including maintaining user documentation, identifying new requirements and writing enhancement specifications, and providing training.
- Participate in enterprise-wide IT projects to ensure that institutional records management requirements are addressed.
- Research archives and records technology topics for projects as needed.
- Maintain a records management SharePoint site to support knowledge sharing and collaboration.
- Update budget reports, maintain project files and assist with tasks in support of the IMF’s records management systems.
- Demonstrable experience in supporting records management systems and implementing records management policies;
- Experience with Office365 including SharePoint Records center or adds-on solution is a plus;
- Familiarity with ISO 15489 - International Standard for Records Management, DoD 5015.2 Standard and ISAD (G) standards;
- Experience with managing information systems;
- Experience with MS Office Applications - Word, Excel; PowerPoint, Visio, Project and Access;
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills; including writing user/technical documentation;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively as a member of a team;
- Ability to interact with staff from diverse cultures and backgrounds;
- Experience with basic HTML, XML, and SQL;
- Experience with Enterprise Content Management Systems, including SharePoint, is highly desirable.