Consultancy - Microform Assessment and Digitization Coordinator
Job Number: 505143 | Vacancy Link
Location: Information and Communication Technology
Work Type : Consultancy
If you are a committed, creative professional and are passionate about making a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
For 70 years, UNICEF has been working on the ground in 190 countries and territories to promote children's survival, protection and development. The world's largest provider of vaccines for developing countries, UNICEF supports child health and nutrition, good water and sanitation, quality basic education for all boys and girls, and the protection of children from violence, exploitation, and AIDS. UNICEF is funded entirely by the voluntary contributions of individuals, businesses, foundations and governments.
Enterprise Content Management (ECM) is a formalized means of organizing and storing an organization's documents, and other content, that relate to the organization's processes. The term encompasses strategies, methods, and tools used throughout the lifecycle of the content.
- Conduct detailed review and assessment of microforms documenting Board Records.
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure assessment is accurate.
- Coordinate digitization of the microforms.
- Coordinate the quality assurance of the digitization process.
- Complete other ECM project activities as required.
- Degree in policy development, information management, social sciences, or related field.
- Experience working in the UN or other international development organizations.
- Experience in project management.
- Experience coordinator detailed assessment of key policy documentation.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Fluency in English is required;
- Knowledge of another UN language is an asset.
Individual consultants will be evaluated based on the cumulative analysis methodology (weighted scoring method), where the award of the contract will be made to the individual consultant whose offer has been evaluated and determined as:
- Responsive/compliant/acceptable; and
- Having received the highest score out of a pre-determined set of technical skills and financial proposal specific to the solicitation.
Financial Criteria weight: [30%]
Please indicate your ability, availability and daily/monthly rate (in USD) to undertake the terms of reference above (including travel and daily subsistence allowance, if applicable). Applications submitted without a daily/monthly rate will not be considered.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of our organisation.
Opening Date Sun Jun 04 2017 15:00:00 GMT+0200 (Romance Daylight Time) Eastern Daylight Time
Closing Date Tue Jun 13 2017 05:55:00 GMT+0200 (Romance Daylight Time)