• Bachelor’s Degree in information management, library science, or records
• Minimum Years of Relevant Experience: 4 Years in Information Management in a global institution in either private or public sector.
• Strong analytical and conceptual skills encompassing international business, ability to conduct research independently;
• Appropriate training in records management, scanning, imaging, and application of computer technology in the records and information management environment.
• Expert knowledge of practices for and experience with developing, organizing, and preserving records/library collections.
• Strong knowledge of MIGA’s or the World Bank’s information systems and databases, including WBDocs.
• Expert knowledge of practices for developing, organizing and maintaining data storage systems
• Fully proficient at providing assistance and training to other staff members.
• Fully proficient knowledge of records management practices including retrieval, reference, research and advisory services.
• Fluency in English is essential.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, and ability to present ideas and information both clearly and concisely.
• Excellent organizational, multi-tasking skills with strong sense of initiative and responsibility;
• Fully proficient in Word Perfect, Excel, PowerPoint and other similar programs.
• Ability to manage large quantities of statistical data and format such data in a user friendly manner is critical.
• Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented, multi-cultural environment.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop and maintain effective relations within and outside the WBG and to promote collaboration within the Team to meet objectives.
Deliver Results for Clients
Contributes to delivery of results for clients on complex issues
1.Sets challenging goals that align with the WBG mission and is always looking to improve
2.Understands clients’ most pressing challenges and contributes to solutions
3.Takes personal responsibility for producing high quality work, identifying and informing of risks, and delivering results for clients
Collaborate Within Teams and Across Boundaries
Collaborates within team and across boundaries
1.Keeps others fully informed to ensure integration and work consistency and displays a sense of mutuality and respect
2.Approaches conflicts as common problems to be solved
3.Seeks and listens to input from others to inform own decision making and openly shares information
4.Frames thinking/actions with a WBG corporate perspective in mind
Lead and Innovate
Brings new and different insights
1.Applies critical thinking to current approaches, identifies areas for improvement, and tries new solutions that drive results
2.Considers own behavior in context of WBG’s values and mission and recognizes impact one has on others
3.Operates in ambiguity and changing needs and supports others to do the same
Create, Apply and Share Knowledge
Actively contributes to and readily applies WBG’s body of knowledge for internal and/or external client solutions
1.Contributes to the department’s and WBG’s body of knowledge by applying lessons learned and expertise
2.Actively invests in own knowledge and seeks feedback
3.Builds personal and professional networks within and beyond the work group
Make Smart Decisions
Leverages available data and makes timely decisions
1.Seeks and analyzes facts, data and lessons of past experience to support sound , logical decisions regarding own and others’ work
2.Applies cost/benefit analysis to meet work program objectives
3.Contributes to decision making by providing relevant risk-analysis
4.Shows initiative when necessary, and makes decisions in a timely