ObjectivesThe Corporate Procurement Division (CGSP.2) is entrusted with the strategic, operation and oversight responsibilities for the execution of corporate procurements within the Bank. Under the auspices of the General Services and Procurement Department (CGSP), CGSP.2 is responsible for the formulation, application of the formulation, application and evaluation of procedures and practices covering purchasing and contracting for goods, works and services for the Bank’s internal operations financed under the Bank’s Administration and Capital Expenditure Budgets.
This position is to develop and maintain systems and procedures for the filing and management of files and records (both physical and electronic) generated in the Corporate Procurement Division, permit easy and timely retrieval and ensure consistency of master data.
Duties and responsibilitiesUnder the direct supervision of the Division Manager and the IT Procurement Systems Officer, the incumbent is expected to perform the following duties:
- Maintain physical and electronic records of procurement activities in compliance with the policy requirement for audit trails.
- Record and file various memos, evaluation forms and results.
- Assist in the development and the maintenance of knowledge and record systems (e.g. DARMS, share point, etc.) and procedures for the filing and management of procurement documentation in full compliance with the Bank’s Policy on Disclosure of Information. Ensure that the system is user-friendly and enables easy research and accessibility to documents from everywhere for smooth procurement operations.
- Assist with timely access to comprehensive procurement records during audit queries.
- Assist in the development and the maintenance of vendor management database.
- Assist in the development and the maintenance of SRM e-Procurement application to facilitate ‘paperless’ procurement processes.
- Assist with the materials data management (MDM) by providing the quality insurance control for the maintenance of the master data.
- Perform periodic reconciliation of the data recorded in the system.
- Creation of analytical models using applications or spreadsheets.
- Compile and maintain statistical records to meet the reporting requirements of corporate procurement activities.
- Participate in projects of the division related to improving the quality of data or improvement and automation of periodic reports.
- Assist, as appropriate, to carry out various activities of client management.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Documentation, Archiving, IT document management systems or related discipline.
- A minimum of five (5) years of progressively relevant and practical experience with some practical knowledge of the environment in the international organizations.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills, good organizational and planning skills, ability to multitask, attention to detail and ability to work with a diverse workforce.
- Sound knowledge of archival principles, practices and ethics of archival profession.
- Demonstrate strong technical competencies related to provision of records management programs and services (incl. capturing, organizing, describing, providing access to, storing, protecting, and disposing records) for both physical and electronic archives.
- Solid analytical competencies and excellent use of Bank standard software (Word, Excel, ECM DARMS, SAP).
- Strong knowledge in data entry.
- Excellent sense of initiative, confidentiality, enthusiasm, team spirit.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and/or French, with a working knowledge of the other language.