- Provide research and reference services to LEG staff seeking information and documents contained in the Legal Records. This involves performing timely searches of the records holdings by using departmental databases, Fund-wide electronic repositories, and other resources as appropriate.
- Effect prompt incorporation into the LEG records database, citations, keywords (subject terms), abstracted titles, and departmental routing information for all hard copy or electronic documents directed to Legal Records for archival storage.
- Maintain the Legal Records holdings (paper and electronic) in accordance with established guidelines, including consulting with the Records Officer on which incoming documents are to be retained, ensuring timely and appropriate filing of retained documents into various records collections, and securing the information in Legal Records from unauthorized use.
- Assign physical file categories to retained documents.
- Assist the Legal Records Officer in implementing the established procedures for the digitization of archival material.
- Provide assistance on initiatives to simplify and streamline document processing procedures, refining classification schemes, and adjusting retention schedules for proper life-cycle management of departmental files.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and meet short deadlines associated with the provision of reference services.
- Excellent computer skills, including experience in working with records management and/or documents management software.
- Ability to organize own work and work with minimum supervision while also working cooperatively as part of a team.
- Excellent attention to details and excellent organizational and communication skills.
Knowledge of Spanish and/or French would be helpful.